We think you should choose your agency according to your needs. And we think every buyer needs -- and deserves -- the most experienced professional brokers protecting their interests. Here's what we do for you:
- Explore your real estate needs and goals -- and budget -- whether you're relocating, looking for a vacation home or condo, land, or are planning for retirement.
- Give and discuss with you the Massachusetts Agency Disclosure form at our first meeting. It explains the forms of real estate representation available to you and how buyer-brokerage protects your interests.
Survey the Market
- Give you an overall survey of the market so you know what's available in all the categories you're interested in. This includes MLS properties, For Sale By Owner homes, bank-owned inventories, and new construction especially in the upper levels of the market.
- Explore the market for you, sensitively approaching owners when a property is not formally on the market.
No Listings - No Conflict of Interest!
- Because we don't take listings and have no allegiance to any owners we are free to show you all the listings in all the areas of the County that interest you.
- Through our many contacts, we are privy quite early to information about spec houses being built in the higher price ranges. This knowledge expands our clients' options as there is often a limited selection of these expensive properties.
Save You Time
- Save you time by previewing properties for you while you're at work or out of town. We can also email you photographs of the properties we think you should visit.
- We keep your personal information confidential -- including your finances and all of your special needs. Only with your approval do we reveal information that will help your position vis-à-vis the seller.
Give You the Information
You need To Buy With Confidence
- Provide detailed data about comparable properties, including property values, taxes, and other available information.
Help Structure the Offer
and Skillfully Negotiate on Your Behalf
- Help you structure your offer based on the market and circumstances of the sale. And then we negotiate the lowest price!
- Evergreen's extensive experience, market knowledge and negotiating skills can help you avoid expensive mistakes.
EVERGREEN BUYER BROKERS OF THE BERSKHIRES
Your best interest is our best interest.
56 Housatonic St. #4, Lenox, MA 01240 PO Box 1885
Fax: 413-637-0984, Phone: 413-637-4110
Member of: Berkshire County Board of Realtors, Multiple Listing Service, Massachusetts Association of Realtors, Massachusetts Association of Buyer Agents, National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents, National Association of Realtors
© 2000 Evergreen Buyer Brokers of the Berkshires